RELEASE BLITZ
Title: Crave
Series: The Gibson Boys #3
Author: Adriana Locke
Genre: Contemporary Romance
BLURB
Hadley Jacobs is over Machlan Gibson.
Hadley Jacobs is over Machlan Gibson.
Sure,
she’ll always be a little weak to the dimple in his right cheek and the way his
five o’clock shadow makes him ruggedly handsome. But that’s not enough to cover
every other thing about him because they all drive her nuts. Like how he’s
won’t admit he’s wrong even when he knows it and how he drives his stupid car a
million miles an hour on wet asphalt. As she rolls back into town and takes a
seat at Crave, she won’t take the bait. She’s over him. Mostly.
Machlan
isn’t over her.
It’s
not because he hasn’t tried. He reminds himself over and over that she’s not
the girl for him. After all, she drives him insane with her sassy attitude and
the way she calls him out on everything. She beats him at poker, even though
she doesn’t know the difference between a straight and a flush, and when she
looks at him with her bright, blue eyes, it’s unnerving. When she climbs onto
that bar stool and orders a drink, he puts it in front of her and ignores the
sparkle in her eyes. He’s not over her,
but she won’t know that.
But
she does know that. And he knows she’s not as over him as she’s pretending to
be. When life forces their hand this time, there’s more on the line than a pile
of poker chips. It’s their forever.
Crave
is a standalone romance in a new small town, blue-collar series from USA Today
bestselling author Adriana Locke. Join readers everywhere as they fall in love
with the delicious Gibson Boys.
Keep
up-to-date by visiting the author’s website: www.adrianalocke.com.
GOODREADS LINK: http://bit.ly/CraveGR
PURCHASE LINKS
Amazon:
https://amzn.to/2QkGg8N
Free
in Kindle Unlimited
Audible:
Coming soon!
ALSO AVAILABLE
#1 Crank
Amazon:
https://amzn.to/2xSOyOo
Free
in Kindle Unlimited
Audible:
http://bit.ly/CrankAudible
#2 Craft
Amazon:
https://amzn.to/2P2w7xc
Free
in Kindle Unlimited
Audible:
https://adbl.co/2DLxvmR
#3
Cross
Amazon:
https://amzn.to/2Op5SnD
Free
in Kindle Unlimited
Audible:
https://adbl.co/2zJ5w3i
So much to love about this amazing and beautiful story of family, love, the past, the present, what ifs and whats to come!
Machlan, what on earth are you doing??!! I often wondered this but then he would endear himself and all was right again!
I really loved both Machlan and Hadley! We learn some things that occurred in the past and you get the feeling they really are not over things between them but can Machlan go after what he wants or does he run?!
Lets just say this story has quite a few bumps and some drama but what it all comes down to is family and who you need by your side!
I also absolutely loved Nana and Peck! Everything they said was just so good you cant help but want to know more from them both!
Crave is a heartfelt read that will pull you in till you come out at the end feeling like all is hopefully right in the world!
The support network in this book is gold and I think the author has nailed this story to perfection!
Machlan, what on earth are you doing??!! I often wondered this but then he would endear himself and all was right again!
I really loved both Machlan and Hadley! We learn some things that occurred in the past and you get the feeling they really are not over things between them but can Machlan go after what he wants or does he run?!
Lets just say this story has quite a few bumps and some drama but what it all comes down to is family and who you need by your side!
I also absolutely loved Nana and Peck! Everything they said was just so good you cant help but want to know more from them both!
Crave is a heartfelt read that will pull you in till you come out at the end feeling like all is hopefully right in the world!
The support network in this book is gold and I think the author has nailed this story to perfection!
Crave took over my life it captivated me and I couldn’t put it down, The Gibson Boys are one of my favourite series and I was excited for Machlan’s story and it did not disappoint it was everything I expected and more. This book has it all it will make you laugh and it will make you cry but the mix of humour and angst is perfect and this is certainly a second chance romance you won’t want to miss.
Mach and Hadley have become my favourite couple so far and I think that’s because this story gave me all the feels I want from a book, it was a bit more emotional and a bit more raw than the previous books and I loved it. Perfect witty banter between the characters left me giggling and smiling like a Cheshire Cat and what can I say about the sizzling chemistry it’s HOT!!!!!! Now I can’t wait to see where this author will take us with Pecks story......
Mach and Hadley have become my favourite couple so far and I think that’s because this story gave me all the feels I want from a book, it was a bit more emotional and a bit more raw than the previous books and I loved it. Perfect witty banter between the characters left me giggling and smiling like a Cheshire Cat and what can I say about the sizzling chemistry it’s HOT!!!!!! Now I can’t wait to see where this author will take us with Pecks story......
AUTHOR BIO
USA Today Bestselling author Adriana Locke lives and breathes books. After years of slightly obsessive relationships with the flawed bad boys created by other authors, Adriana has created her own.
USA Today Bestselling author Adriana Locke lives and breathes books. After years of slightly obsessive relationships with the flawed bad boys created by other authors, Adriana has created her own.
She resides in the Midwest with her husband, sons, and two dogs. She spends a large amount of time playing with her kids, drinking coffee, and cooking. You can find her outside if the weather's nice and there's always a piece of candy in her pocket.
For sneak peeks, giveaways, and more, please join Adriana's Facebook Group, Books by Adriana Locke, or her Goodreads group, All Locked Up.
AUTHOR LINKS
Website: http://www.adrianalocke.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AuthorALocke
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/authoradrianalocke
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/authoradrianalo
Facebook Group: http://bit.ly/BBALGroup
Goodreads Group: http://bit.ly/AllLockedUp







No comments:
Post a Comment