Who’s ready for a wild fling? We’ve got your next steamy read right here!
"My brother's best friend has a proposition for me. Have I mentioned he's a sexy single dad? Tell me more..."
Don’t miss this seductive rock star romance from #1 NYT bestseller Lauren Blakely containing:
✔ Miles, a sexy single dad who will melt your heart!
✔ Roxy, a strong and loving heroine who makes her own choices!
✔A proposition that'll change her world!
✔ Ben! The most adorable six-year-old you'll meet in a rom com!
Sizzling hot, swoony and sweet, and filled with everything in between, ONCE UPON A WILD FLING is full of heat, heart, humor and sexy times you’re sure to love.
Get your copy of ONCE UPON A WILD FLING today!
✮✮✮ ONCE UPON A WILD FLING is here! Grab your copy today! ✮✮✮
My brother's best friend has a proposition for me. Have I mentioned he's a sexy single dad? Tell me more...
There are a million reasons why Miles Hart isn't the man I should date but allow me to enumerate the top three. He's friends with my brother, he's a single dad, and he's a sexy, in-demand rock star. He might as well wear an off-limits, totally unavailable, and don't-even-attempt-to-ride-this-ride sign. Then he asks me to be his plus-one when his band plays at his high school reunion, and the night unfolds in ways I never expect. *** I have three good reasons to keep my hands off Roxy Sterling--her brother's my business manager and good buddy, my kid is the center of my world, and the last time I fell hard for a woman I was burned so badly that my interest in relationships has gone up in flames. But once I bring Roxy's body next to mine on the dance floor, I want all the not-safe-for-work things I can't have with her. So I make a proposition.
Then I learn exactly how risky we might be.
ORDER YOUR COPIES HERE!
✦ Kindle ➜http://mybook.to/onceuponafling-1
✦iBooks➜http://blkly.pub/iAWildFling
✦ Kobo ➜http://blkly.pub/AWildFling-kb
✦ Nook ➜http://blkly.pub/AWildFling-nk
✦ Google Play ➜http://blkly.pub/AWildFling-gp
✦ Paperback ➜http://mybook.to/AWildFling-pb
✦ Audible ➜https://adbl.co/2N1s836
ADD IT TO YOUR GOODREADS TODAY!
"Unputdownable and addictive." - Escape into a Booksite
"These stories were exactly the kind of feel-good, made-my-heart-race, smiled-the-whole-time romances that I love to read. Deliciously sexy, totally swoon-worthy and utterly charming heroes paired with witty and smart heroines." - Danielle at Red Cheeks Reads
The Heartbreakers is a series of standalone rom-coms and will be narrated by Sebastian York and Andi Arndt! Grab your copy of ONCE UPON A WILD FLING today! https://adbl.co/2N1s836
"Romcom perfection! The plot was one I didn't see coming!" - Booked All Night
EXCERPT
~MILES~
I sit down again, scrubbing my hand over my jaw. My son looks at me, his eyes big.
“What?”
“Dad!”
“Dad what?”
“Daddy, you’re going to play at your high school,” Ben practically shouts.
I hold up my hands. “Whoa. Not so fast.”
He crinkles his brow. “But you told everyone. You said you would. That’s so cool that you told everyone you were going to become a rock star, and you did. And now you can go back and play for them.”
William parks his chin in his hands and stares at me, batting his eyes. “What would Ed Sheeran do?”
I sigh, partly because I’m not sure if I’ll run into the same situations I try to avoid—like the come-ons at the Bingley School. But honestly, the reunion intrigues me. I loved high school. Loved the friends, loved the good times, loved how it all rolled into some of the best moments of my life. Playing at the reunion also sounds like exactly what I should do—honor the promise I made fifteen years ago. “Looks like I have a reunion to go to.”
But when William’s sister walks into the café, I’m not thinking of high school or teenage years. I’m thinking about how sexy she looks in those jeans and that green top that slopes down one shoulder, revealing pale skin I’d like to—
I slam on the brakes.
She’s your buddy’s sister. And you’re not interested in anything serious because serious sucks.
“Hey, Roxy,” I say, then do my damnedest to strike the dirty thoughts from my mind as we chat and William tells her all about my reunion promise.
Even though I’m thinking about her legs most of the time.
For the record, it’s really fucking hard not to think about something when you know you’re not supposed to—that pretty much guarantees it’s the only thing in your head.
But once the food arrives, the chicken sandwich is so insanely tasty it distracts me from imagining how my friend’s sister would look naked.
God bless chicken sandwiches.
What can I say and where do I start well I guess I should start with what a brilliant way to end a great series Lauren Blakely certainly left the best for last !!!!!!!
This book ticks all the boxes Friends to Lovers ✔️,Single Dad ✔️ , Hot Rockstar ✔️ and plenty of witty banter and sizzling chemistry what more could you want.....
Miles Hart should be off limits for lots of reasons not only is he a single dad he is also best friends and business associates with Roxy Sterling’s brother but being off limits doesn’t stop the attraction these two feel for each other will they be prepared to cross the line and take a chance on love .....
I was so excited to read Mile’s story this was the book I had been waiting for and it did not disappoint it had all the feels I expected and more. I loved the characters I loved the storyline and I had some real laugh out loud moments normal at the brilliant one liners given to Ben (Mile’s son) who for me stole the show with comments like “Daddy will I be a chicken magnet when I grow up”.
Roxy is the girl we would all love to be she doesn’t wait around for any man or romance she goes after what she wants, Mile’s and Ben are adorable and when you add in the visits from the gang featured in previous books you get a brilliant read. This author knows what the perfect mix of passion and humour is and once again we get that in Once Upon a Wild Fling, am I sorry to see this series end yes of course but what a perfect way to finish a series, with a book that really deserves more than the 5 star rating given..


No comments:
Post a Comment