Monday, November 5, 2018

RELEASE BLITZ & REVIEWS: Erik by Sawyer Bennett

Erik: An Arizona Vengeance Novel
Sawyer Bennett
Release Date: November 5, 2018

Synopsis:
The Arizona Vengeance are developing a reputation on the ice as one of hockey’s top teams. But one player’s reputation off the ice might just keep him from scoring. . . .

I’m having the time of my life with my new brothers on the Arizona Vengeance. We may be an expansion team, but after notching some big wins, the entire league knows to watch out for Erik Dahlbeck. That’s me.

The only person who doesn’t seem to think I’m so great? Blue Gardner, the hot-as-f*** flight attendant on our team plane. I sure wouldn’t mind joining the mile-high club with her, but besides bringing me lukewarm coffee, she won’t give me the time of day. Whatever I did to rub Blue the wrong way, my teammates think it’s hilarious. After all, we’re used to women flocking to us. #puckbunnies

When I run into Blue back on land, I’m shocked to learn how she spends her time off: taking care of her handicapped brother. There are layers to this girl I never imagined, layers I can’t wait to peel away. And that’s a new feeling for me.

But first I’ve got to find a way to melt that ice-cold stare. Because as much as I try to pretend I don’t care what Blue thinks of me, how can you not care when you’re falling for someone?

The Arizona Vengeance will continue in 2019!
CLICK HERE to see the whole series, including preorder links and the brand spanking new cover for Dax (Book #4).

Purchase Erik:
Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Apple | Google Play | Kobo | Audible   



Wow!! This book was truly amazing! With characters that were so caring you couldn’t help but keep on reading till you finished!
Blue is a flight attendant for the hockey team and Erik is one of the players but Blue thinks he’s still not worth her time. He’s nothing if not persistent trying to get Blue interested in him and needless to say the comradery in the team is fun to read!!!
This book was filled with steamy tension, witty banter and characters with heart! Can Blue see Erik isn’t the same man now? Can she put her feelings first or does her brother always take precedence? The circumstances surrounding where she is today is rather interesting but also a little sad..,
There is a whole lot of emotions from the characters and we see how Bishop and Brooke are doing as well!
Such a fun, entertaining read!

Netgalley ARC received for review!



It seems every new book in the Arizona Vengeance Series is going to give us yet another hockey hottie to add to the collection Sawyer Bennett has already given us. I was excited to get my hands on Erik and it was everything I expected and more. I loved Erik and Blue they made me laugh they made me cry they touched my heart but most importantly they drew me in and I connected with them on every level.
This is a story is about loving unconditionally and I really don’t want to give too much of the story away because a lot of the great feels you get from this book are from the heartfelt touching moments that you have to read with no expectations. . I loved Erik with his his big heart, I love the Arizona Vengeance Team and I loved the connection Erik had with Billy (Blue’s brother). Looking forward to the next instalment in this very successful series. Great addition to what looks like being a brilliant spin off series for the very talented Sawyer Bennett. 






This is Erik Dahlbeck and Blue Gardner’s story and what a story it is. We first met both these characters in Bishop the first book in the Arizona Vengeance series from Sawyer Bennett and I have to say I was intrigued by them both from the start.
Erik managed to annoy Blue the first time he met her and nothing he has done since has been able to melt the ice around her; she is determined to ignore him which just frustrates Erik.
Erik has always been a playboy, but he has a heart of gold, if only he could get Blue to see underneath the surface. However Blue is determined to ignore his charms and goes out of her way to avoid him. It brings to mind the comment “the lady doth protest to much”.
When Erik learns that Blue not only has a career as a flight attendant but also looks after her handicapped brother Billy he is beyond impressed. He is bound and determined to get Blue to see the real him and in doing so develops a beautiful friendship with her brother.
Blue notices the friendship building between Erik and Billy and in turn realises that there may be more to Erik than she originally thought. 
I loved the camaraderie that was built not only between Billy and Erik but also the rest of the team, it was so endearing and gave me chills.
I loved Erik to me he was a guy determined to make life better for someone else and he certainly has some swoon worthy moments in this story. I admire the strength and determination of Blue and the care and compassion she has for Billy. When Erik and Blue finally get together the c harts and had me riveted.
There is plenty of action on and off the ice and I cannot wait to see where Sawyer Bennett takes this team and I am excited for the next release in the series.
I received this book in exchange for an honest review from the publisher through Netgalley.


About the Author:Since the release of her debut contemporary romance novel, Off Sides, in January 2013, Sawyer Bennett has released multiple books, many of which have appeared on the New York Times, USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestseller lists.

A reformed trial lawyer from North Carolina, Sawyer uses real life experience to create relatable, sexy stories that appeal to a wide array of readers. From new adult to erotic contemporary romance, Sawyer writes something for just about everyone.

Sawyer likes her Bloody Marys strong, her martinis dirty, and her heroes a combination of the two. When not bringing fictional romance to life, Sawyer is a chauffeur, stylist, chef, maid, and personal assistant to a very active daughter, as well as full-time servant to her adorably naughty dogs. She believes in the good of others, and that a bad day can be cured with a great work-out, cake, or even better, both.

Sawyer also writes general and women’s fiction under the pen name S. Bennett and sweet romance under the name Juliette Poe.

Connect with Sawyer:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Goodreads | Book+Main | Newsletter

No comments:

Post a Comment