What happens when you’re forced to seduce the one person you vowed never to love?
You get screwed … in more than one way.
I walked out of Tucker Middleton’s bedroom seven years ago, leaving him hurt and angry. Now I need his help; the only way I can get it, is to make him think I want him back.
The only problem is we have silently vowed to hate one another for the rest of our lives. In order to get Tucker to help me—I have to seduce him.
Easy right?
Hell yes! I’m the CEO of CMI Consulting. If I set my mind to something, I make it happen.
Charleston Monroe is playing me for a fool. If she believes for one second I’m going to let her walk into my life to help her save the very job that ripped her away from me, she’s got another thing coming.
She thinks she can seduce me, and I let her believe she can. After all, I’m getting what I’ve always wanted.
Her.
AVAILABLE NOW
Amazon | Amazon UK | Amazon AU | Amazon CA | iBooks | B & N | Kobo | Audiobook
I was so excited when I heard that Kelly Elliott had a new series and jumped at the chance to read and review. This is a second chance at love story, a friends to lovers, lovers to enemies and back again story.
Charleston “Charlie” Monroe walked away from Tucker Middleton 7 years ago and has not looked back. Now, she desperately needs his help, the question is, will he help?
Seduce Me was full of off the charts chemistry between Charlie and Tucker and had me riveted from the first to the last page, honestly I couldn’t put this book down and read it in almost one sitting.
Charlie needs Tucker’s help but will not tell him the reason. Their camaraderie and banter had me in stitches at times and I loved how fiery the relationship between Tucker and Charlie was. I adore Tucker, he really isn’t afraid to say what he wants and frankly his alpha tendencies left me in tatters.
Tucker and Charlie must come to terms with the past before they can contemplate a future together. Can Tucker forgive Charlie for walking away or is he bound to the bitter past?
You could tell that Tucker and Charlie really do belong together but circumstances continue to drive a wall between them. Seduce Me was an angsty yet fun read that I thoroughly enjoyed.
The secondary characters caught my attention and I eagerly anticipate the next story in the Austin Singles series. I do believe Ms. Elliott has another winning series on her hands.
What a great start to the new Austin Singles Series by the
very talented Kelly Elliott, if you love second chance romance this will be a
MUST READ!!!
Charlie (Charleston) Monroe walked away from Tucker
Middleton 7 years ago but it’s not just the fact she left him it’s how she left
him with a note on his pillow she didn’t even stop to say goodbye...... Tucker
has said from that day forward he wanted nothing to do with his sister’s best
friend he may love her but he doesn’t have to like her very much. Charlie is
back in Austin to run the family company she has just lost both her parents and
needs the support of her friends but that’s not all she needs she needs a
husband to keep the firm in the family.......will Tucker be the man for the
job....
Wonderful characters with sizzling chemistry, plenty of
flowing banter as well as the perfect amount of angst and humour, this book is
certainly a page turner I picked it up and there was no putting down until I
had read the very last line, I was captivated I was drawn in by the plot as
well as the characters and I found myself connecting with each and everyone of
them. Brilliant start to a new series from the very talented Kelly Elliott
Kelly Elliott is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling contemporary romance author. Since finishing her bestselling Wanted series, Kelly continues to spread her wings while remaining true to her roots and giving readers stories rich with hot protective men, strong women and beautiful surroundings.
Her bestselling works include, Wanted, Broken, Without You, and Unconditional Love, to name just a few.
Kelly has been passionate about writing since she was fifteen. After years of filling journals with stories, she finally followed her dream and published her first novel, Wanted, in November of 2012.
Kelly lives in central Texas with her husband, daughter, and two pups. When she’s not writing, Kelly enjoys reading and spending time with her family. She is down to earth and very in touch with her readers, both on social media and at signings.
To find out more about Kelly and her books, you can find her through her website.
www.kellyelliottauthor.com



No comments:
Post a Comment