Second Shot with #76 by Piper Rayne is now live!
My mom always said you don't get a second shot at making a first impression. I've remembered that my entire career. Especially since I'm one of the few black men who play professional hockey.
I'm calculated and respectful in the way I speak to my coaches, the owners, and the media. I've never taken a risk... until her.
I could blame it on the fact that for once I pushed away the pressure of my career for the ocean waves, the sand, and good times with my new teammates. But those are excuses because the minute I saw her at the airport, something lit up inside me and the best week of my life was spent with her in my bed.
After our week in paradise, we said goodbye, exchanged phone numbers and both assumed that unless one of us was flying through the other's city on the opposite side of the country, our vacation fling was over.
Then one night after practice I see her. She's here. In my city. Telling me she moved here for a job. If that's not fate tell me what is.
I've never wanted a second shot more than I do this time, but she's determined to leave what we were on the island we left behind.
Download today on Kobo, Google Play, Barnes & Noble, Apple Books, Amazon!
Amazon: https://amzn.to/2W7UguO
Apple Books: https://apple.co/3sDw9An
Nook: https://bit.ly/3z1lOQZ
Kobo: https://bit.ly/3D37IBi
Google Play: https://bit.ly/2UygK7X
Audible: Coming Soon!
Goodreads: https://bit.ly/2W31il4
Second Shot with #76 is Cory, the rookies story and a really perfect addition to the Hockey Hotties series.
I honestly can’t get enough of hockey romance stories and this one is jam packed with feelings, secrets, love and great camaraderie.
Cory and Ande had a vacation fling and ever since then, Cory has set his eyes on her. Despite his past, Ande is reluctant to pursue anything, her past isnt ideal and you can definitely understand how she may be feeling. Needless to say these two have a bumpy journey to go through before things come to a head and it all blows up. Are either of their individual feelings warranted, who could be telling the truth, and what will happen?
I was kind of frustrated a bit but honestly I thoroughly enjoyed this entertaining, thrill of a book. I am so excited for more of the series to come.
Cory and Ande forever? Or not? Only one way to find out. Go 1-click!
Meet Piper Rayne
Piper Rayne is a USA Today Bestselling Author duo who write "heartwarming humor with a side of sizzle" about families, whether that be blood or found. They both have e-readers full of one-clickable books, they're married to husbands who drive them to drink, and they're both chauffeurs to their kids. Most of all, they love hot heroes and quirky heroines who make them laugh, and they hope you do, too!
Connect with Piper Rayne
Website: www.PiperRayne.com
Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/15810938.Piper_Rayne
Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Piper-Rayne/e/B01ND0R15R
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PiperRayne/
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/PiperRaynesUnicorns
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/authorpiperrayne/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/PiperRayneRocks
TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@authorpiperrayne
Bookbub: https://www.bookbub.com/authors/piper-rayne
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/authorpiperrayne/_created/
Other: https://www.etsy.com/shop/PiperRayne?ref=shop_sugg
Verve: https://ververomance.com/app/PiperRayne


No comments:
Post a Comment