Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Review blitz - BLINDSIDED by Becca Steele

 

๐Ÿ’™⚽ โ„•๐•†๐•Ž ๐”ธ๐•๐”ธ๐•€๐•ƒ๐”ธ๐”น๐•ƒ๐”ผ ⚽๐Ÿ’™

๐“‘๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ by Wall Street Journal and USA Today bestselling author Becca Steele is LIVE!! You don’t want to miss this roommates to lovers, MM college romance!

Universal: http://mybook.to/LSUblindsided

BOOK BLURB

My first year at university started with a bang…literally. 

I crashed into someone’s car. Even worse? It turns out that the person I blindsided is my new housemate, Liam, second-year student and football player. 

It’s hate at first sight…until it isn’t. 

But even if he doesn’t hate me anymore, it doesn’t change the fact that he’s straight.

At least, I thought he was.

One night, one kiss, and everything I thought I knew turns upside down.

They say actions speak louder than words.

And his actions tell me that he wants me.

๐Ÿ’™⚽ TBR: https://bit.ly/Blindsided-GR



4.5 stars for Blindsided by Becca Steel which drew me Into the lives of Noah and Liam..


Noah, first year college student literally made a huge impression on Liam who is a second year plus a football player.


After a difficult start it gets worse seeing who Noah is rooming with …

Enemies to lovers, bi awakening I knew I would devour this book.

Their snarky comments to each other which never let up was covering something more, their feelings and attraction was there to  see, at the beginning did they see an attraction, No……


No spoilers as this book as it will definitely spoil the ending..


This is wonderful book full of feelings that left me with huge happy heart.


ABOUT BECCA STEELE

Becca Steele is a USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestselling author of M/F and M/M romance. She currently lives in the south of England with her husband, two kids, and a whole horde of characters that reside inside her head.

When she's not writing, you can find her reading or watching Netflix, usually with a glass of wine in hand. Failing that, she'll be online hunting for memes, or wasting time making her 500th Spotify playlist.

BECCA STEELE LINKS

Facebook | Becca’s Book Bar | Instagram | Goodreads | Newsletter | BookBub | Amazon | TikTok

No comments:

Post a Comment