


Risk on Ice is a quick but also entertaining read. I just love this series and Alex’s book is a fantastic addition. I found him to be a genuine, caring, sportsman, who would do anything for those he cares about.
As a high profile hockey player, he needs to maintain a good impression, however when a photo is released and shows him to be a playboy, he needs to lay low for a while.
He heads to his teammates place for some peace and quiet. What he doesn’t count on is meeting Sebastian’s sister. Alex and Kelsi meet in a funny way and strike up a wonderful easy friendship. Can these two resist temptation, especially considering they both don’t want to hurt Sebastian. I adored Kelsi and her attitude.
I really enjoyed this book and this series is one of my favourites! Loved it

Natalie - The Bookaholic - “Risk on Ice was a sweet and beautiful story. It won me over with how utterly simple and natural it was.”



"Hilarious and perfectly 'played' sports romance that I devoured in one sitting! I can't wait to read more." - #1 NYT Bestselling author Rachel Van Dyken
"The usual Grey crisp writing, lovable heroes that you kinda want to slap, and a heroine that doesn't back down," Resistance on Ice is another fun standalone novel in the bestselling Boys of Winter hockey romance series.” - Wall Street Journal Bestselling Author Ilsa Madden-Mills

When not writing Ms. Grey can be found reading, traveling, running, and cheering for her hometown sports teams. Sometimes all at the same time!
























No comments:
Post a Comment