Saturday, September 21, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!


Happy Birthday to me!! This year I kind of knew what I was already getting. My husband doesn't get out the house much so the gifts he picked out were online. He has me do all the paying and making sure the address is just right. This is what I got.
A few months ago I had won book 1 and book 2 of The Breathing Series by Rebecca Donovan, so I put book 3 Out of Breath on my wish list on amazon. I also won A Beautiful Lie(Playing with Fire #1) by Tara Sivec. I also book put book 2 Because of You(Playing with Fire #2) of that series on my wish list. I also put Barely Breathing(Just Breathe Trilogy #2) by Heather Allen on my wish list. I had won at least book 1 to each series in previous giveaways. Yes I know I have been told I am lucky. Any how I told my husband I wanted Out of Breath is what I really wanted. I had left the house to run some errands and when I came back home he had put 2 other books, a Tinkerbell figurine and a Tinkerbell mouse pad in the cart. I was shocked. I mean usually I buy my own gifts. Here is what Tinkerbell looks like.



I love Tinkerbell and I love reading just as much as I like crocheting LOL!! I had a wonderful birthday so far this year. Thank you my wonderful husband.



I highly recommend each series of these books.I hope all you September babies out there had and will have a wonderful birthday like myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment