Saturday, October 4, 2014

Review & Giveway: Wildcard 2 by Missy Johnson

WildcardV3Banner Wildcard
by Missy Johnson
Wildcard #2
Publication Date: September 4, 2014
Genres: Contemporary, Romance, Sports


Synopsis

She’s hiding something from me and I need to know what it is. I’ve done so many things I never thought I’d do for this woman and it kills me that she’s lying to me. How can I make her see that she can trust me? Do I want to know the truth? Sometimes things are easier when they’re left unsaid…
goodreads-badge-add-38px


About Missy Johnson

1896848_800742533275720_2068241805_n
Missy lives in a small town in Central Victoria with her husband, and her confused pets (a dog who think she’s a cat, a cat who thinks he’s a dog…you get the picture).
When she’s not writing, she can usually be found looking for something to read.







5 stars

I really enjoyed the 2nd instalment in this series! We get to hear more about what is 

really going on with Scarlett & who the man is with her at the end of the first book.


Ryder is distraught not understanding what's happening with the woman he really

enjoys being with. Which considering his player ways, I think Scarlett is making him 

crazy.I so like Scarlett as a character, the poor thing has to deal with so much, as 

well as a crazy ass ex!! She is in a bind & after telling Ryder some truths she goes 

out to deal with something herself! I really feel for her!


Ryder also taking things in his own hands is admirable but when Scarlet gets a 

dreaded phone call from her friend, things take a turn for the worse and we 

are left 

wondering what's going to happen!!! Thank goodness we don’t have long to wait for 

the 3rd book due out sept 30!! I loved it and am looking forward to reading more very 

soon!!


































No comments:

Post a Comment