Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Reviews by Marina & Jackie: Manwhore by Katy Eveans



This is the story I've been waiting for all my life, and its name is Malcolm Kyle Preston Logan Saint. Don’t be fooled by that last name though. There’s nothing holy about the man except the hell his parties raise. The hottest entrepreneur Chicago has ever known, he’s a man’s man with too much money to spend and too many women vying for his attention.

Mysterious. Privileged. Legendary. His entire life he’s been surrounded by the press as they dig for tidbits to see if his fairytale life is for real or all mirrors and social media lies. Since he hit the scene, his secrets have been his and his alone to keep. And that’s where I come in.

Assigned to investigate Saint and reveal his elusive personality, I’m determined to make him the story that will change my career.

But I never imagined he would change my life. Bit by bit, I start to wonder if I'm the one discovering him...or if he's uncovering me.

What happens when the man they call Saint, makes you want to sin?














Manwhore by Katy Evans 5 stars What an intriguing title for Katy's new series! I was very excited to read it! I was hooked and it was difficult to put down! The sizzling sexual tension coming off the pages hits you hard! Pun intended, lol. The banter is funny, not only between Rachel and her friends but also between Malcolm and his friends! I loved the characters!! Rachel is offered the chance to help the company she works for from going under by doing an expose on Malcolm Saint to hopefully generate business! I admired her! The way she stood her ground, the way she handled herself! Malcolm Saint- he has a rather long name! Lol! He is not the same person in private as he seems to appear in the gossip mags and the way he treated Rachel, made him a gentleman in my eyes! This book by Katy Evans was a very entertaining, hot and sexy read!! It kind of ends on a cliffhanger of sorts which makes you wonder what on earth will happen??!!! Oh I am sure the suspense will kill me waiting for Manwhore +1. Don't let the title fool you though, this book is so much more than about a "Manwhore". Add it to your TBR list!!




I didn't need to read the blurb on this book to know I needed to read it, the title had me, did it live up to my expectations.....Oh yes it actually excited them. I could not put it down.
Rachel gets the chance to write a story that will not launch her career it will help save the magazine she writes for.
The story is Malcolm Kyle Preston Logan Saint
A mystery man that seems to be featured on all the news channels and magazine covers, no one seems to know what makes this electric, consuming man tick. What makes him jump from woman to woman.
Rachel gets a interview using the guise of his new social media venture which looks like it will overtake Facebook but will she get to truly know the man ....
" I'm not endearing to people Miss Livingston. I'd say people respond to me on four levels only: They want to pray for me, be me, do me or kill me "
Saint is so much more than a rich hot guy
Rachel is career minded but she cant seem to get Saint off her mind
I loved that the chemistry took time to build between Rachel and Saint, I loved the secondary characters and I hope we get to read more about them.
This book had me from page 1 and what can I say about the ending apart from it left me stalking the author for tidbits from Manwhore + 1.
I was lucky to be given this book by the author for a honest review




About Katy Evans: Katy Evans is married and lives with her husband and their two children plus three lazy dogs in South Texas. Some of her favorite pastimes are hiking, reading, baking, and spending time with her friends and family. She is the author of the New York Times and USA TODAY bestselling The REAL series: REAL, MINE, REMY, ROGUE, and RIPPED. For more information on Katy Evans visit her website KatyEvans.net, and follow her on Facebook and Twitter, @AuthorKatyEvans.





No comments:

Post a Comment