Saturday, April 11, 2015

Review by Maimeo's Angels: Naughty Bits-The Complete Series by Joey W. Hill


THE COMPLETE NOVEL

To better serve the customers of her lingerie shop, Madison must explore the pleasures of giving up control...

.After inheriting her sister’s North Carolina lingerie shop, Naughty Bits, Madison jumps at the chance to dump her boring finance career and try her luck down South. But even before Madison can settle in, she catches the attention of the owner of the neighboring hardware store. Sexually dominant Logan Scott recognizes a submissive when he sees one. And what he sees, he wants.

He presents her with three very tempting gifts—handcuffs, erotic cards, and an open invitation to start her sexual training. She has to accept. After all, how can she hope to sell fantasies to lingerie customers without embracing her own? Now, she’s about to discover just how far her fantasies can take her—and how far Logan will go to make every one of them come true.
 




I’ve always had an aversion to reading, watching or hearing interviews of favorite actors, authors, musicians, etc. because so often the real person doesn’t measure up to the beauty of the art they produce. Their politics or religion are distasteful, or they’re shallow and self-absorbed, a vacuous mop-head without a lick of sense. From then on, though I may appreciate their craft or art, it has somehow been tarnished. 


Therefore, whenever I’m asked to provide personal information about myself for readers, a ball of anxiety forms in my stomach as I think: “Okay, the next couple of paragraphs can change forever the way someone views my stories.” Why on earth does a reader want to know about me? It’s the story that’s important.



So here it is. I’ve been given more blessings in my life than any one person has a right to have. Despite that, I’m a Type A, borderline obsessive-compulsive paranoiac who worries I will never live up to expectations. I’ve got more phobias than anyone (including myself) has patience to read about. I can’t stand talking on the phone, I dread social commitments, and the idea of living in monastic solitude with my husband and animals, books and writing is as close an idea to paradise as I can imagine. I love chocolate, but with that deeply ingrained, irrational female belief that weight equals worth, I manage to keep it down to a minor addiction. I adore good movies. I’m told I work too much. Every day is spent trying to get through the never ending “to do” list to snatch a few minutes to write.



Despite all these mediocre and typical qualities, for some miraculous reason, these wonderful characters well up out of my soul with stories to tell. When I manage to find enough time to write, sufficient enough that the precious “stillness” required rises up and calms all the competing voices in my head, I can step into their lives, hear what they are saying, what they’re feeling, and put it down on paper. It’s a magic beyond description, akin to truly believing my husband loves me, winning the trust of an animal who has known only fear or apathy, making a true connection with someone, or knowing for certain I’ve given a reader a moment of magic through those written words. It’s a magic that reassures me there is Someone, far wiser than myself, who knows the permanent path to that garden of stillness, where there is only love, acceptance and a pen waiting for hours and hours of uninterrupted, blissful use.



If only I could finish that darned “to do” list. 








Part 1: The Lingerie Shop
This is a Novella series by the wonderfully talented Joey W Hill being released monthly. I have to be honest, if I see her name, then it is an automatic purchase. I was not disappointed. After her sister Alice passes away, leaving Madison her Lingerie shop Naughty Bits, Madison's life changes. Madison has shown submissive interests and has visited clubs in the past with her sister but since she has had many failed relationships she has refused to take her interest's further. Not only has she been left Naughty Bits, but when Madison finds a letter from her sister Alice, she is told to trust Logan as much as she trusted her and that she is leaving Madison to Logan who is the owner of the hardware shop next door. Logan is a Master who trains submissive's and he is currently training Troy for his Domme. Madison does not understand what that means. As with all Joey W Hill books, I loved this first part of the series. I adore Logan and Madison, not to mention Troy and cannot wait for the next instalment which covers BDSM training. Logan has requested Madison help him train Troy, partly to help Madison come to terms with her own submissive feelings. You can see and feel how badly Madison needs to submit and how much Logan wants to be the one to train her. Will she have the courage to take what could most be the most important leap of her life? I hope so and cannot wait to find out.
Part II: The Training Session This is a part 2 of a new Novella series by the wonderfully talented Joey W Hill being released monthly. I have to be honest, if I see her name, then it is an automatic purchase. I was not disappointed. After her sister Alice passes away, leaving Madison her Lingerie shop Naughty Bits, Madison's life changes. In book 1 we found out that not only has she been left Naughty Bits, but Madison found a letter from her sister Alice, telling her that she is leaving Madison to Logan who is the owner of the hardware shop next door. Logan is a Master who trains submissives' and he is currently training Troy for his Domme. In this book, Logan invites Madison to assist in his training of Troy. Whilst attending the training session, it becomes obvious to all, just how badly Madison wants to submit too. In fact Logan uses Madison's body to train Troy and in turn train Madison. Madison is slowly learning to trust her feelings where Logan is concerned and his support has encouraged her to take Naughty Bits and make it her own, helping others to full fill their fantasies. Whilst Logan is fulfilling some of Madison's. I adore Logan and Madison, not to mention Troy and thoroughly enjoyed the BDSM sessions. I am honestly on the edge of my seat, waiting to see where Ms. Hill takes us next and I cannot wait to see how this story progresses.
Part III: Bound to Please
This is a part 3 of the new novella series by the wonderfully talented Joey W Hill being released monthly. I have to be honest, if I see her name, then it is an automatic purchase. I am never disappointed. After her sister Alice passes away, leaving Madison her Lingerie shop Naughty Bits, Madison's life changes in so many ways. In this book, Logan encourages Madison to open not only her mind but her heart to him and the BDSM lifestyle she so obviously craves. Their journey is spine tingling. Madison is so scared to open herself to the possibility of a relationship and Logan, in true Alpha form demands she do no less. What transpires is an exciting and sexy path to fulfillment both emotionally and sexually for both Madison and Logan. The sex is scorchingly hot in this book, as one expects from Joey W Hill. Logan even encourages Madison to experiment by dominating Troy under his supervision along with Troy's Mistress. What transpires becomes a life altering moment in Madison’s mind and heart. She truly realises the depths of her need to submit to her Master, Logan. Whilst Logan, in turn realises just how important Madison is to his life. I can hardly wait until July to read the conclusion to this wonderful adventure, waiting to see where Ms. Hill takes us as the story builds to its conclusion.
Part IV: The Highest Bid
This is part 4 and the conclusion to the new novella series by the wonderfully talented Joey W Hill. After her sister Alice passes away, leaving Madison her Lingerie shop Naughty Bits, Madison's life changes in so many ways. In this book, Logan brings Madison’s deepest fantasy to life in a way that is life altering for both of them. Throughout the series he has continued to encourage Madison to open not only her mind but her heart to him and the BDSM lifestyle she so obviously craves. Their journey has been life altering, for both of them. As the series continued we saw just how much Madison was scared to let Logan into her heart. She was so terrified to believe in herself and her feelings for Logan that she withdrew into herself. What Madison didn’t count on was Logan and his determination to make her accountable for her decisions and to bring her back to life. Logan ensured that she faced her fears and in the end she opened herself to what I am sure will be a lifetime of happiness. Logan and Madison were meant to be together and as expected Ms. Hill delivered. Well done Joey W Hill another excellent series
...


Reviewed on behalf of
MI Bookshelf
Twitter: @MIBookshelf




No comments:

Post a Comment