Friday, November 4, 2016

Release Day Blitz & Reviews by Marina, Jackie & Erin: Suddenly Together by JA Low

  release-day

Book 2 in the Dirty Texas Series

(Can be read as standalone)
  STJacket   Screen Shot 2016-09-16 at 5.12.25 PM
SHE WAS EVERYTHING I ALWAYS WANTED
I’m Christian Taylor, world famous guitarist of Dirty Texas. I’m a certified rock god, I have a reputation, tattoos and a body made for sin. One look from me and I’ll melt your panties.
There isn’t a woman out there who has ever said no to me, except Vanessa Roberts, the one woman I want above all and can’t have.
HE WAS EVERYTHING I COULD NEVER HAVE
Never fall in love with a rock star, it will only lead to heartbreak. Well that’s easier said than done especially when that rock star is your best friend, room-mate and client.
Christian is off limits, I’ve learnt the hard way to never mix business and pleasure but after five years of resisting him, my resolve is starting to crumble.
One little taste can’t hurt, can it?
  order-now

Release 4th November

STTeaser-2 STTeaser-1




Oh my.....tears and laughter....this story will also make you blush!!
This book is Sizzling, delicious and about very close friends!!!
Christian and Vanessa have such amazing chemistry that you can't help but want friends like them! Or let's be honest here, if Christian was my best friend, in a benefits capacity, why wouldn't you want to???? I had to fan myself more than a few times as it was off the charts HOT!!!!!
Vanessa is such a caring, beautiful person, and some of the things she says is too funny!!
I must admit when she, Sienna and Derrick get together you can be sure of a hilarious time!!!
This book is an absolutely fantastic read that I couldn't put down!! It's best to read in order with the series to know what is going on and I highly recommend them!!
I really cannot wait to see what the author has up her sleeve for us next!!




This series gets better with each book you read, I could not put Christian and Vanessa's story down it was an emotional rollercoaster ride, I laughed and I cried. It's a story that felt real to me because let's be honest life is not always a bed of roses, life is full of ups and downs.
Ness really does love Chris but it's complicated they live together and they work together and sometimes they sleep together, so she tells herself it will only ever be a friends with benefits thing between them but that's not what Chris wants he wants more can she give him more or will that break them.
I don't want to write a review full of spoilers so all I'm going to say is this is a book you must read, it will make you cry, it will make you laugh and it will certainly have you running for a cold shower.
This is a group of friends and family that you really want to get to know. Strong characters that face life head on. I love them and I really can't wait for more in this series.






I would recommend you read the books in order as I feel that you will enjoy the series better.
This is the story of Christian Taylor, guitarist for Dirty Texas and Vanessa Roberts; the first woman who says no to the self-proclaimed rock god.  
What happens when you can’t help but fall in love with your best friend, room-mate and client? That’s the position that both Christian and Vanessa find themselves in. Determined to resist him, she finds herself fighting her feelings. Friends with benefits – can it work? That’s what she wants to keep to but when Chris admits his feelings, it sparks panic in Ness.
This book will make you laugh and cry; what an emotional roller=coaster. As with the previous books in this series, this one was extremely well written.  
The chemistry between Chris and Ness is sizzling; it is off the charts, you can almost feel the flames as they heat up the pages. From the start of this book, I just knew I was going to enjoy it perhaps even more than the previous ones. The love these two have for each other gave me goose bumps.  
I really love reading about this group of friends and I have to say that the stories are going from strength to strength. 
I look forward to reading more from JA Low in this fun and exciting series.  

No comments:

Post a Comment