Friday, June 15, 2018

Book Tour: Unexpected Love Story by Natasha Madison

Title: Unexpected Love Story
Series: Love Series
Author: Natasha Madison
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: June 5, 2018
When one man’s death exposes a complex web of lies, three couples discover the true meaning of love, loss and redemption.
Crystal
I was the strong one, they said, until two words brought me to my knees. 
It was a secret I didn't share with anyone. A secret that made me promise I’d never fall in love. 
I no longer wanted that white picket fence of every woman’s dreams. 
Until the unthinkable happened. 
Gabe
I thought I had it all with the best medical practice in the state and the woman of my dreams. 
I wore a smile on my face every single day. 
I couldn't wait to watch her walk down the aisle and start our forever, except she never did. 
My runaway bride made me realize love isn't worth it. 
What happens when your dreams unexpectedly come true?
This is the story of unexpected love.

An enemies-to-lovers romance with epic chemistry, fantastic banter, and passion that practically explodes off the page. It's fun, feisty, sexy and beautifully heartfelt, and I loved every moment! - Aj The escapist Book Blog

I finished this book in a couple hours, devouring every sentence, every page Natasha gifted the world with, until it was over and I was crying happy tears. - Cait's Creatures

Unexpected Love was just that unexpected. The storyline at times has some heartbreaking moments for both characters that made you want to hug both of them. -Melissa BookSmacked

Pinterest

undefined




This was one of those reads that grabbed me from the first chapter and refused to let me go. I went through so many emotions reading this book that I felt like I was on a never ending roller coaster.There was humour, angst, sadness and so much more.

What to say about Gabe and Crystal? Other than these two souls were meant to find each other I am not sure I can do them justice.Neither Gabe or Crystal ever envisaged finding their one and only and yet in Unexpected Love Story that is what happens.

The chemistry between Gave and Crystal was off the charts and the banter between them had me laughing out loud at times.

Although a stand alone I would highly recommend reading Perfect Love Story first as your enjoyment will be so much more, not to mention your understanding of Unexpected Love Story.

The secondary characters such as Gabe’s parents were wonderful which if what I have come to expect from Natasha Madison. In fact that is one of the things I enjoy so much about her books, her characters are easy to relate to and not perfect.

I fell for hard for all the characters in this story. Such was the depth and strength of Natasha Madison’s writing and her ability to draw the reader in. This book is a story of love, hope and romance well written and one I highly recommend.





I really hope I can do this book justice because if you thought book 1 Perfect Love Story was good then I have to tell you this book is even better, I fell for Gabe and Crystal hook line and sinker,If you love hot sassy strong heroines then you will love Crystal because she is the girl who stands up for herself and takes no nonsense from anyone not even Gabe the man with a sexy smile and a swagger to die for. 
I don’t want to give to much of the story away so I’m just going to tell you how this story made me feel. The characters in both books have so much depth, I think I felt every emotion and feeling possible while reading this one and although I didn’t want Unexpected Love Story to end I’m left wondering where Ms Madison is going to take us in the final instalment of her Love Story Series, I’m thinking if this book is anything to go by we are in for a real treat. I think each book could be read as a stand-alone but I would say you will get so much more out of them if you read them in order.  
I’m in love with this Love Story Series and I can’t wait for book 3, once again Natasha Madison has shown what a talented author she is and she certainly knows how to write a love story that leaves you swooning and feeling all fuzzy inside. 



Broken Love Story July 10th (PreOrder)
When her nose isn't buried in a book, or her fingers flying across a keyboard writing, she's in the kitchen creating gourmet meals. You can find her, in four inch heels no less, in the car chauffeuring kids, or possibly with her husband scheduling his business trips. It's a good thing her characters do what she says, because even her Labrador doesn't listen to her...
HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment