Friday, June 22, 2018

Review and Promo Tour for ROCK KING by Tara Leigh

Today we are taking part in the promo tour for ROCK KING by Tara Leigh! ROCK KING is available now, and the second book in the Nothing but Trouble series, ROCK LEGEND, is available for pre-order and will release on July 17! Check out some teasers for both titles below.

 

ROCK KING by Tara Leigh - available now!

Blurb: Fans of Kristen Callihan and Kylie Scott will scream for this sizzling bad boy rock star romance!

  I'm not who you think I am. Shane Hawthorne has it all. At least, that's what the headlines say about me. I have millions of fans, awards, more money - and women - than I know what to do with. But what you don't see is the wreckage I've caused. The memories and pain I can't escape, even when I pour them into music and spin them into gold. I tried to forget. To lose myself in booze and groupies. It didn't work. It hurt me and - worse - it hurt my band. That's the last thing I want to do, so I'm cleaning up my act... starting with Delaney Fraser. Gorgeous, smart, drama-free, and even nice - Delaney is the perfect "girlfriend." When I'm with her I don't have to pretend. It's like she sees the real me. And I can see a future with her. But that's dangerous. Because the truth is, Shane Hawthorne doesn't actually exist. He's a shield to hide who I really am. Fraud. Runaway. Addict. Murderer. And it's impossible to love a lie, right? The Nothing but Trouble series: Rock King Rock Legend Rock Rebel

ROCK KING purchase links

Kindle | Universal Link

iBooks | Nook | Kobo | Purchase in Paperback

 

Add ROCK KING to Goodreads



A brand new series from Tara Leigh and if this book is anything to go by she has another successful series on her hands. 
Shane Hawthorne has it all, a successful rock star about to go on tour but he needs a girlfriend to be seen with him and protect him from himself as well as his fans so he gets his agent to find him the perfect girl to sign a contract and act as his girlfriend just for the length of the tour, enter Delaney Fraser a girl who is trying to move forward with her life so the perfect candidate for the job but both Shane and Delaney have secrets, both have a past that they want no one to find out about and both are consumed with guilt. The attraction between Shane and Delaney is instant, the chemistry is sizzling but will they be able to just pretend to be a couple or will their feelings get the better of them when they start spending nights together......both Shane and Delaney are broken from their pasts and both are confused by the feelings they have for each other all they know is they need each other to move forward but moving forward is not as easy as it seems......
This book is a beautiful emotional love story dealing with two people consumed with guilt, at times it will make you cry and at times you will want to bang their heads together, it’s story about two people finding strength from the love they feel for each other and realising that love is not about individuals it’s about partnerships. I loved Shane and Delaney and I can’t wait for book 2 in the Nothing but Trouble Series, great job Tara Leigh.
 

Pre-order the next book in the series...

 

Pre-order Now - Releasing July 17!

 

-------------------------------

AUTHOR BIO:
Tara Leigh writes steamy contemporary romance featuring tortured heroes worth lusting after and the women they didn't know they needed. She attended Washington University in St. Louis and Columbia Business School in New York, and worked on Wall Street and Main Street before “retiring” to become a wife and mother. When the people in her head became just as real as the people in her life, she decided to put their stories on paper. Tara currently lives in Fairfield County, Connecticut with her husband, children and fur-baby, Pixie.

AUTHOR LINKS:

No comments:

Post a Comment