Sunday, July 8, 2018

Review Tour: THE DOWNSIDE OF LOVE by Meghan Quinn

     
This isn’t a story about a love triangle. There is no triangle involved. This isn’t a story about an accidental pregnancy. Although having a baby with her . . . I would. This isn’t a story about lies and deception, even though at times I’ve lied to myself. No, this is my story. A story about sacrifice. A story about a man who fell in love with the wrong girl. A story I wish I never had to tell. This is a story about the true meaning of the downside of love.  

AVAILABLE NOW

AMAZON | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU


For the second book in this duet I found myself holding on to the edge of my seat, flipping the pages as fast as I could to absorb this amazing story of first love, heartbreak, and true love. This story and these characters will tear at your heartstrings from the beginning to the end. The complications of friendship, guilt, self worth and career choices all had such a huge emotional impact and add in the characters struggling so many feelings, good and bad there was no way to figure out how this was all going work out.

One of the most beautiful quotes that I have ever read! Thank you Meghan Quinn for this amazing story!
“The downside of love is heartache and uncertainty, but the upside of falling is finding an everlasting love that will carry you through a lifetime of happiness.”





When I finished The Upside of Falling I was left with a massive book hangover particularly since it ended on a cliff hanger and all I wanted was to read The Downside of Love immediately. 

Have you ever wanted to dive in to a book and yet you were afraid it wasn’t going to be what you expected? That was how I felt when I started this book. I was left shattered at the end of The Upside Of Falling, so to say I was anxious with this book is an understatement. 

The writing was brilliant, the characters strong and honestly I would say that this duet is one of my top reads of 2018. Meghan Quinn has produced her best works to date with these two books. 

The Downside Of Love is an emotional read full of love and sacrifice, of doing what is right. A story of friendship and loyalty and one that had me from the start. It’s a journey of self discovery, at times painful and one that will impact you long after you finish reading it.

I am extremely grateful that Meghan Quinn decided to move forward with these stories, I highly recommend you one click.



After being left with one of the biggest book hangerovers I have ever had I was so happy to get my hands on The Downside of Love and once again Meghan Quinn drew me straight into this beautifully written love story and in this book we get all our questions answered.
 I really don’t want to give any of the story away because that wouldn’t be fair to the readers patiently waiting for this books release on July 1 what I will tell you is, no other duet will touch you the way this duet will, you will cry you will get angry you will laugh but in the end you will be left feeling all fuzzy inside. 
Meghan Quinn makes you feel like you are on this journey with your friends you become emotionally attached to the characters as you share their pain as well as their happiness. This book is about realising first love can be but is not always our true love it’s about excepting the good the bad and the ugly times we go through with our soul mates.
 This author has once again shown how diverse and how extremely talented she is, I’m so glad she took a chance on this duet and you will be too. A MUST READ DUO.





Im really at a loss....0f words.....
For how good this story was!
The most beautiful book I have ever read! It was exceptional!!
This might be the next book in the duet however it is the most enthralling story, I just feel so much for both the characters!!
Meghan has written something so absolutely incredible, it will touch your heart so much just as it did mine! The words that were written were so wonderful.The caring side and the inner turmoil just made me want to give them both a big hug. And also #HeIsMine!! I may share....lol.
The intimate moments were so intense, but also the connections were truly amazing!
But this book tore me apart, it broke me, it made me want so many good things to happen but I truly wasnt sure if it would! If a man doesn’t know his self worth from those who really and undeniably love him, what happens!??? This is something you need to read for yourself.... that is all I will say.
Meghan's best work to date, of that I have no doubt! She has nailed this series to perfection.


     

      
Tucked away at the base of the Rocky Mountains lived a little boy with one singular dream: leave this broken and battered home and become someone. Be somebody’s hero. That boy was me—Colby Brooks. Except I’m not that same little boy anymore. My dreams might still be the same, but my reality isn’t. I’m smarter. Stronger. A man. And I learned a long damn time ago, the only way to achieve my dreams was to avoid distractions—at any cost. Focus. Resolve. Determination. But all it took was one single night. One night and my entire life…changed. One night had me colliding head first with the biggest distraction of my life; Rory Oaks. Smart. Charming. Beautiful. Rory changed everything. Quickly, my one-track mind started to bend. Each kiss faded decade-long dreams. And with one single incident, I fly off course.   Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU    





                  
 Born in New York and raised in Southern California, Meghan has grown into a sassy, peanut butter eating, blonde haired swearing, animal hoarding lady. She is known to bust out and dance if “It’s Raining Men” starts beating through the air and heaven forbid you get a margarita in her, protect your legs because they may be humped. Once she started commuting for an hour and twenty minutes every day to work for three years, she began to have conversations play in her head, real life, deep male voices and dainty lady coos kind of conversations. Perturbed and confused, she decided to either see a therapist about the hot and steamy voices running through her head or start writing them down. She decided to go with the cheaper option and started writing… enter her first novel, Caught Looking. Now you can find the spicy, most definitely on the border of lunacy, kind of crazy lady residing in Colorado with the love of her life and her five, furry four legged children, hiking a trail or hiding behind shelves at grocery stores, wondering what kind of lube the nervous stranger will bring home to his wife. Oh and she loves a good boob squeeze! Facebook | Follow on Goodreads | Website | Amazon Author Page | Instagram | Follow on BookBub    

No comments:

Post a Comment