Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Release Blast for ONE PERFECT TOUCH BY by Layla Hagen


Release Date: July 7



In business circles, I’m known for being cutthroat and demanding. Robert Dumont is a hardass, they say. And it’s true. I thrive on challenges. Taking the family-owned restaurant chain to the next level is my passion. 

When my sister’s marriage implodes, I head back to New York, to be there for her and my niece. These are my only two priorities: growing the business and taking care of my family.

My new neighbor is a temptation I hadn’t counted on. Skye Winchester is bold, sensual and I just can’t keep my distance. I’m determined to make her mine. But once I’ve touched her, I want more. I want to worship her all night long.

As a business owner herself, Skye’s got enough on her plate. I was expecting her to run in the opposite direction when she realizes how complicated my life is. Instead, she does the opposite: making my sister laugh, charming my niece… She completely wins me over. 

Neither of us expected our attraction to grow until it obscures everything but each other.

And neither of us can afford to allow that. But how can we stop now?

Grab Your Copy Here: 
AmazonApple | Nook | Kobo 

 
 



What a wonderful heartwarming story that captivated me from the start!

Rob Dumont is certainly something else entirely! A man that is dedicated, very family oriented and says all the right words??? What more could a girl want??!! I loved the way Skye was and how close she is to her family!

I could literally feel the sizzling chemistry between Rob and Skye, it was incredible!! This book really felt like I was at home with the characters, in the way they were such caring, supportive family people! It was absolutely amazing to see the way things went and the banter was hilarious at times! Ms Hagen definitely gives good banter!!!

I loved the storyline! Everything about this book just struck a chord with me in a big way! I even found myself tearing up in happiness! This really was the most amazing story!!





One Perfect Touch is Skye Winchester and Robert (Rob) Dumont ‘s story and the writing was strong, with characters that were easy to relate to and I found myself totally invested in the story that Ms. Hagen wove from the first to the last chapter.

This is a book that left me with a smile on my face, it was also steamy and passionate. Rob ticked the boxes for me, hot as sin, an alpha, kind and caring, he set my heart on fire. I loved Skye, she is sassy and feisty and not at all afraid to go after what she wants.

I loved how the relationship between Skye and Rob developed until it becomes impossible to resist and becomes a passionate and explosive love; I also enjoyed the banter between them which added to my enjoyment.

Rob is totally swoon worthy and I have found yet another book boyfriend to add to my collection. The books in this series keep getting better and better and this was one of those books that gave me all the feels, a little gem that I recommend.
 





Book 3 in the Very Irresistible Bachelors Series and this is Skye Winchester and Robert(Rob) Dumont’s story and boy do they have a tale to tell. Ms Hagen once again drew me in from the first page and didn’t let me go until I had read the final line, her characters are adorable, her writing is strong and her storyline’s are captivating. If you are looking for a entertaining read that will leave you smiling like a Cheshire Cat look no further than One Perfect Touch.
Rob is a man we would all love to have on our arm, he is hot , a true alpha , kind and caring and Skye is the perfect match for him, she is strong and sassy and she knows what she wants and more importantly she isn’t afraid to go after it. The chemistry is intense and sizzling, the banter is natural and witty and I’m sure like me you will love everything about this gem of a read, so all that’s left for me to say is please one click this must read. This is a book with all the feels and a entertaining read.

Meet Layla Hagen
Welcome! My name is Layla Hagen and I am a Contemporary Romance author.
I fell in love with books when I was nine years old, and my love affair with stories continues even now, many years later. I write romantic stories and can't wait to share them with the world. And I drink coffee. Lots of it :-D

I am represented by Louise Fury (The Bent Agency)

Connect with Layla:


Hosted By:

No comments:

Post a Comment