Flow (Men of Inked: Southside 2) by Chelle Bliss
Release date: 2nd October
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Add to your TBR
πTBR: http://bit.ly/1MEgsea
Flow is the second book in the new, steamy Southside series
by USA Today bestselling author Chelle Bliss.
Be ready for a hot, wild ride with the Gallo's on the Southside
FLOW
❥ iBooks→ apple.co/2Mb4jW0
❥ Kindle → amzn.to/2n6lwoI
❥ Nook→ bit.ly/2NZJugO
❥ Kobo→ bit.ly/2AzVnIG
❥ Paperback→ amzn.to/2LLJjZP
**buy the
π, get the
π± for FREE!
❥ Amazon UK→ amzn.to/2NfyiAQ
❥ Amazon AU→ amzn.to/2oYPqMP
❥ Amazon CA→ amzn.to/2QjgRgC
The moment I looked into his eyes, I knew I was in trouble.
The second I heard his name, I knew I should stay away.
Our fathers were mortal enemies—Chicago crime bosses from rival families.
But that didn’t stop Leo Conti from pursuing me.
Being together was dangerous, reckless, and totally hot.
He wanted me. I wanted him.
Nothing could possibly go wrong, right?
Maneuver (Men of Inked: Southside 1)
Available Now
❥Amazon: https://amzn.to/2LyONUj
❥iBooks: http://apple.co/2c66ubJ
❥Nook: http://bit.ly/2kreKIU
❥Kobo: http://bit.ly/2INtlwT
❥Google: http://bit.ly/2O1QauR
❥Paperback: https://amzn.to/2m1NL7o
**buy the
π, get the
π± for FREE!
I was so happy to be back with the Gallo gang but this book is a bit different this time we meet a strong sassy Gallo woman named Daphne and I love her, this book was everything I have come to expect from Chelle Bliss and more it captivated me it took over and I never wanted it to end.A lot of expectations go with the Gallo name and that means love doesn’t always run smoothly more so if you happen to fall for a rival crime families son. Leo and Daphne may come from families that hate each other but both have moved on and they won’t let their surnames dictate their future but will the families allow them to have the relationship they deserve.......
A fast paced love story with plenty of twists and turns, Flow will certainly draw you in and keep you hooked right up to the very last line. Forbidden love lots of great characters with sizzling chemistry and some visits from some old favourites from previous books what more could you ask for. Chelle Bliss shows us once again why she is a go to author for so many of us and I’m so looking forward to book 3 in the Men of Inked: Southside Series.
A fast paced love story with plenty of twists and turns, Flow will certainly draw you in and keep you hooked right up to the very last line. Forbidden love lots of great characters with sizzling chemistry and some visits from some old favourites from previous books what more could you ask for. Chelle Bliss shows us once again why she is a go to author for so many of us and I’m so looking forward to book 3 in the Men of Inked: Southside Series.
Not only are the Gallo men outstanding but so are the women. I absolutely loved Daphne Gallo and the man who captured her heart Leo Conti. Flow is the second book in the series and though a quick read it certainly packs an awful lot into it.
Of course being a Gallo it means that the course of love does not run smoothly, particularly for Daphne as Leo is the sworn enemy of a rival crime family who her father loathes.
Despite that, Leo has no hesitation in going after who he wants and he wants Daphne. The chemistry between them is off the charts and as always it was great to see some familiar faces pop onto the story.
I love the Gallo family and when I start a new book it feels like I am coming home. Betty is such a great character that I cannot wait to see what mischief she gets up to in future books. I love that at the heart of these books is the love of family and what they will do for each other and those they care about.
This was a fast paced, hot, steamy story full of surprising twists and turns which will keep you on the edge of your seat. Once click now you will not be disappointed. Chelle Bliss has another winner on her hands in my opinion.
Meet the Author
USA Today bestselling author Chelle Bliss currently lives in a small town near the Gulf of Mexico. She's a full-time writer, time-waster extraordinaire, social media addict, and coffee fiend. She's written over ten books and has two series available. She loves spending her free time with her boyfriend, 2 cats, and her hamster.
Before becoming a writer, Chelle taught high school history for over ten years. She holds a master's degree in Instructional Technology and a bachelor's in History. Although history is her first love, writing has become her dream job and she can't imagine doing anything else.










No comments:
Post a Comment