The Single Dad Arrangement by Penny Wylder
Release Date: October 4th
NOW AVAILABLE! Grab it TODAY!!
FREE in Kindle Unlimited!!
Amazon US: https://amzn.to/2y4P7VJ
Amazon UK: https://amzn.to/2RneRVd
Amazon CA: https://amzn.to/2DWkabA
Add to GR here:
BLURB
When I first met Tilly, she looked like a princess. Literally-- we're talking pink lace and a pound of glitter. I'd hired her for my daughter's birthday party.
But behind Tilly's cute exterior is a dirty woman who wants to be corrupted.
I'm eager to help.
There's just one problem.
She's working for my ex-wife, and that harpy is out to ruin me. But she promises to leave me alone... if I break up with Tilly. Walking away from this girl should be a no-brainer, right?
Well, it isn't. I can't keep my hands off of her.
I'm done trying to cooperate with my ex.
Even if it means risking everything...
I'm keeping my princess.
I just loved this story from start to finish. The Single Dad Arrangement was a thoroughly enjoyable, scorchingly hot and funny romance that ticked the boxes for me.
I really enjoy the single parent genre and honestly there was not much to dislike about single dad Killian and his adorable daughter “Princess” Lina.
Tilly is the party planner Killian hires at the last minute to take the pressure off for 5 year old Lina’s princess birthday party. He is absolutely floored when he meets the stunning Tilly and is even more intrigued to see glimpses of the “dirty” girl that lies beneath all the glitter during and after the party.
The attraction between Killian and Tilly is instantaneous and the romance between them sizzles both in and out of the bedroom. The relationship that both Killian and Tilly have with his daughter Lina was beautiful. The way Lina reacted to the adults in her life was heart warming.
I really loved that Tilly was working as a party planner whilst trying to achieve her goal of becoming a published children’s author.
Throw in an ex who was a real piece of works (and turned out to be Tilly’s boss) and you have all the makings for a great read. Tilly achieving her goal was just icing to the cake and I loved how supportive Killian and Line were.
I also hope that Tilly’s friend Jayne gets a story of her own as I would love to catch up with Killian, Tilly and Lina in the future. Hint Hint.
Penny Wylder is a new author to me and I have to say what a fantastic book The Single Dad Arrangement is and what great way to start my reading experience with her, let’s be honest what’s not to love about a single dad but the book is so much more I loved this story from the first line to the last page and I really didn’t want it to end.
Killian is the man we all want in our life’s he is perfect, his adorable daughter Princess Lina is his world, he will do anything for her and even though his daughter is his first love his heart still has room for more he is full of love, kindnesss and he has a wicked sense of humour...oh and hot let’s not forget hot !!!!
Tilly is the party princess hired for Princess Lina’s birthday party she is the adult that draws all the kids to her she is the princess version of the piped piper everywhere she goes the kids follow and she is a big hit with both Killian and his daughter.
Killian and Tilly are adorable and there is an instant attraction and plenty of sizzling chemistry but they have a few bridges to cross and obstinate to climb before they find true happiness. This book is a beautifully written journey, it’s a love story that’s hot, funny, with adorable characters and it ticked all the boxes I look for for in a great romance. Looking forward to reading more from the very talented Penny Wylder.
Killian is the man we all want in our life’s he is perfect, his adorable daughter Princess Lina is his world, he will do anything for her and even though his daughter is his first love his heart still has room for more he is full of love, kindnesss and he has a wicked sense of humour...oh and hot let’s not forget hot !!!!
Tilly is the party princess hired for Princess Lina’s birthday party she is the adult that draws all the kids to her she is the princess version of the piped piper everywhere she goes the kids follow and she is a big hit with both Killian and his daughter.
Killian and Tilly are adorable and there is an instant attraction and plenty of sizzling chemistry but they have a few bridges to cross and obstinate to climb before they find true happiness. This book is a beautifully written journey, it’s a love story that’s hot, funny, with adorable characters and it ticked all the boxes I look for for in a great romance. Looking forward to reading more from the very talented Penny Wylder.
About the Author
A USA Today Bestselling author and #1 Amazon bestselling author, Penny Wylder writes what you'd expect-- wild romances. Happily Ever Afters are always better when they're a little dirty, so if you're looking for a page turner that will make you feel naughty in all the right places, jump right in and leave your panties at the door!
Connect w/ Penny
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PennyWylder/
Amazon: http://amzn.to/2ipqeMa
Want access to early copies of Penny’s books and special extended epilogues?
Sign up here: http://eepurl.com/cc_h59




No comments:
Post a Comment