Today we are celebrating the release of a standalone, contemporary romance title from Teagan Hunter. Can't Text This just went live, and it is available to read for FREE in KindleUnlimited. Check out some teasers for the book below.
Read it for FREE in KindleUnlimited
Buy it in PAPERBACK
----------
Sign up for Teagan's Newsletter for news about the book!
Can't Text This by Teagan Hunter
Available Now
Read it for FREE in KindleUnlimited
Buy it in PAPERBACK
Book Blurb:
“Hi Monty. Wanna see my python?”
That’s how I ended up in the bathroom of some dive bar with a stranger.
Me, Monty Andrews, the quintessential virgin girl next door.
I was so out of my element, but there was no denying our explosive attraction, even via text.
Commence Operation Bang Each Other Out of Our Systems, because that was all it was—unfinished business.
I had no intention of falling back into the sheets with the tattooed, muscly, dirty-in-the-best-kind-of-way single dad over and over again…but I did.
Everything was going great—until we discovered I was his son’s teacher.
Can’t Text This is the most entertaining story that caused me to laugh alot, sigh and swoon too!
The author has written a story that will capture you into the web of texting, sizzling chemistry and banter that is so brilliant that you cannot help but fall in love with the characters and maybe the author for creating such an enticingly delicious story!Where do I start with Robbie and Monty!! Robbie has such an air about him that I absolutely adored! He was caring, kind, sarcastic and just a bit naughty too! Monty grew up sheltered but really came into her own and Robbie really brought out the best in her and she him!
But when they discover something and need to make some decisions and it was a bit of a sad time, do they call it quits or decide just to go for it??!!
So much to love about this book! It was a breath of fresh air! This was the most enjoyable entertaining story and I cannot wait for what the author has in store for us next! Definite must read!
Teagan Hunter is a new author to me, why she has not crossed my radar before now is beyond me because Can’t Text This is up there amongst my top reads of 2018 and I really need to find time to read or listen to her other books. If you are looking for a book that has all the happy feels that will have you laughing hysterically you will want to one click this must read!!!!
Robbie and Monty may be opposites but they are perfect together, they are adorable, hilariously funny, sweet, hot with sizzling chemistry and they share plenty of witty banter. Robbie a single dad with a bad boy image ...he may be tattooed but he has a heart of gold and he is on a mission to bring Monty out of her shell but what will happen when he finds out she is sons first grade teacher......
I laughed till I cried and I fell in love with not only the characters but with also this author’s style of writing. Can’t Text This is romantic comedy at its best and I can’t wait to read more from the very talented Teagan Hunter.
Robbie and Monty may be opposites but they are perfect together, they are adorable, hilariously funny, sweet, hot with sizzling chemistry and they share plenty of witty banter. Robbie a single dad with a bad boy image ...he may be tattooed but he has a heart of gold and he is on a mission to bring Monty out of her shell but what will happen when he finds out she is sons first grade teacher......
I laughed till I cried and I fell in love with not only the characters but with also this author’s style of writing. Can’t Text This is romantic comedy at its best and I can’t wait to read more from the very talented Teagan Hunter.
This was a new author to me and can I just say, what a way to start my reading experience off. This book had me laughing so much I hurt my stomach muscles. There were oh so many snort out loud moments that my husband thought I was crazy and I ended up in tears; such was the hilarity found within these pages.
I certainly swooned over single dad hero Robbie, in fact he ticked all the boxes as far as I was concerned. The banter and the texting between Robbie and the virginal Monty was humorous and steamy.
Monty is rather sheltered and Robbie is so not who she is used too and yet there is something about him that keeps drawing her back time and again until complications arise.
This was one of those books that I didn't want to put down and is a great example of romantic comedy. One click this little gem, I don’t think you will be disappointed. Now I am off to find more books by Teagan Hunter
I certainly swooned over single dad hero Robbie, in fact he ticked all the boxes as far as I was concerned. The banter and the texting between Robbie and the virginal Monty was humorous and steamy.
Monty is rather sheltered and Robbie is so not who she is used too and yet there is something about him that keeps drawing her back time and again until complications arise.
This was one of those books that I didn't want to put down and is a great example of romantic comedy. One click this little gem, I don’t think you will be disappointed. Now I am off to find more books by Teagan Hunter
Other standalones in this series
Read for FREE on KindleUnlimited
Read for FREE on KindleUnlimited
-------------------------
AUTHOR INFORMATION:
TEAGAN HUNTER is a Missouri-raised gal, but currently lives in North Carolina with her US Marine husband, where she spends her days begging him for a cat. She survives off coffee, pizza, and sarcasm. When she’s not writing, you can find her binge-watching various TV shows, especially Supernatural and One Tree Hill. She enjoys cold weather, buys more paperbacks than she’ll ever read, and never says no to brownies. For more information, please visit www.teaganhunterwrites.com.
AUTHOR LINKS:
Sign up for Teagan's Newsletter




No comments:
Post a Comment