Very Irresistible Bachelors #1
Release Date: February 4
Hot.
Flirty.
Romantic.
It all started as pretend...
My best friend and one of the most powerful men in New York, needed my help.
Our first kiss was unexpected --but it still made my skin sizzle, my knees go weak.
The next one was in front of his tight-knit family. We had to be convincing. But it was so wicked hot, it almost convinced me too.
On our first night together, he told me that I had to keep us both in check, because he didn't know how to keep the lines from blurring...
He touched me like I was precious, and held me close...barely stopping his fingers from pushing down the straps of my dress...
On our second night, our banter turned to flirting.
Hunter --my best friend was now Hunter--the man.
Intense.
Alluring.
Sexy as hell.
Release Date: February 4
Hot.
Flirty.
Romantic.
It all started as pretend...
My best friend and one of the most powerful men in New York, needed my help.
Our first kiss was unexpected --but it still made my skin sizzle, my knees go weak.
The next one was in front of his tight-knit family. We had to be convincing. But it was so wicked hot, it almost convinced me too.
On our first night together, he told me that I had to keep us both in check, because he didn't know how to keep the lines from blurring...
He touched me like I was precious, and held me close...barely stopping his fingers from pushing down the straps of my dress...
On our second night, our banter turned to flirting.
Hunter --my best friend was now Hunter--the man.
Intense.
Alluring.
Sexy as hell.
Get Your Copy Here:
Layla Hagen is a relatively new author to me and I’m really struggling to understand why she hasn’t crossed my path before now because every book I have picked up has been beautifully written and extremely entertaining and I think I need to find some time to read her previous books.
You’re The One is book 1 in her new series and if this book is anything to go by she will have a hit series on her hands for sure. I was captivated from the first page and there was no putting down until I had read the final line and I still wanted more, a sure sign you are reading something special.Hunter still holds his British citizenship, he has have lived in the US since childhood and he owns and runs a very successful business so he never felt the need to apply for US citizenship until the day his E2 Visa got refused.... Josie is one of his best friends, she is everything he could ever want in a woman but up until now friendship was enough, she a successful lawyer and a person who will help wherever she can but will she be prepared to do what is needed to keep her best friend in the country......
I also lived and owned a business in the US on an E2 Visa so I know how that works and this author got her facts spot on and maybe that help me relate to the story or maybe it’s just a great read. The chemistry this couple share is intense and scorching hot and I found myself loving them, this book ticked all my boxes and I’m sure it will tick yours as well so please one click this entertaining must read. Looking forward to what’s coming next in this series.
Layla Hagen is a relatively new author to me and why that is I have no idea. This is a friends to lovers story which was captivating.
The writing was strong and the characters were easy to relate to and I found myself totally invested in Hunter and Josie’s story from the first to the last chapter.
This is a feel good book that left me with a smile on my face, it was also steamy and passionate. Hunter ticked the boxes for me, hot as sin and an alpha who set my heart racing.
I loved that their relationship is based on a strong and devoted friendship that builds into a passionate and explosive love. As circumstances bring them together, the chemistry between them intensifies.
However what will happen to their friendship if they cross the line and things don’t work out, will it be ruined forever?
I enjoyed the banter and fun between Hunter and Josie and it made for an entertaining read.
Meet Layla Hagen
Welcome! My name is Layla Hagen and I am a Contemporary Romance author.
I fell in love with books when I was nine years old, and my love affair with stories continues even now, many years later. I write romantic stories and can't wait to share them with the world. And I drink coffee. Lots of it :-D
I am represented by Louise Fury (The Bent Agency)
Connect with Layla:
Hosted By:








No comments:
Post a Comment