Release Date: March 1
From USA TODAY bestselling author Natasha Madison comes a brand new standalone sports romance. The seventh installment of the Only One Series. A spin off from the Something So Series and This is Series
Only One Love is a story full of a fun family, camaraderie and entertaining ridiculous banter as well as highly steamy moments that all wrap up to make this one amazing read!
Frances Grant is from a hockey family and is honest to a fault, tells it like it is and I just love her sass as well as her take no crap attitude! She has moved to Dalles to begin her new job.
Wilson is a professional hockey player who is considered a bad boy. However know one knows much about him. He keeps his private life, just that, private!
Needless to say, when Wilson is asked to be a part of a show, Fran being the producer, lets just say when these two reconnect, you can feel the sizzling chemistry. Wilson is nothing if not persistent with Fran and lets just say the direction they go on is rather entertaining! I laughed so much, I felt, I got heated and just wholeheartedly loved everything about this book!
A perfect addition to the Only One series and the books just keep getting better and better! Highly recommended sports romance!


No comments:
Post a Comment