Title: Cassio
Series: Belles & Mobsters
Author: Eva Winners
Genre: Mafia Romance
Release Date: March 1, 2022

My savior.
My enemy.
The man lurked in the shadows of my dreams. He was supposed to marry my cousin.
Yet, here I was… talking her place.
I’ve hated the King family for as long as I could remember. Certain things were unforgivable. But there was more to Cassio than meets the eye.


Cassio is the third book in the Belles and Mobsters series and wow was it incredible!!!
Cassio King’s past in one of nightmares and he wants nothing more than to see his father and half-brother ended and their “business” to never see the light of day again. The King name brings fear wherever it is mentioned due to Benito and Marco, Cassio and his brother Luca’s father and half-brother. Both are psychopaths who love their human trafficking enterprise. But Cassio and Luca don’t want a single thing to do with it and are actively saving the women and any others who get caught up with them.
This story starts off with Cassio and Luca being hired to save a fourteen year old girl from their father and half-brother. When the head of the Irish mob asks for help, the brothers can’t accept fast enough to have another ally against the evil side of their family. What Cassio isn’t expecting to find is the most stunning girl he’s ever seen. Now 11 years later, Cassio keeps running into Áine Evans and her best friend Margaret Callahan.
Áine has grown up into a gorgeous and fiery red-haired beauty that Cassio knows is meant to be his. She’s also not just an architect but runs a side business that she keeps secret from everyone, including her family.
I truly loved reading this romance and could barely put it down it was so good! I love Áine’s character and how feisty and fiery she is after what she was put through as a teenager. it’s not often that you see a heroine put the hero in his place in a mafia romance! Áine and Cassio are definitely meant for another and I loved their banter! Cassio’s character comes so far from the start of the book to the end. He really starts to see what Luciano and Nico have with their wives.
I honestly can’t praise this book enough! The series definitely keeps getting better and better and I can’t wait to read Alexei’s book next!
Cassio King’s past in one of nightmares and he wants nothing more than to see his father and half-brother ended and their “business” to never see the light of day again. The King name brings fear wherever it is mentioned due to Benito and Marco, Cassio and his brother Luca’s father and half-brother. Both are psychopaths who love their human trafficking enterprise. But Cassio and Luca don’t want a single thing to do with it and are actively saving the women and any others who get caught up with them.
This story starts off with Cassio and Luca being hired to save a fourteen year old girl from their father and half-brother. When the head of the Irish mob asks for help, the brothers can’t accept fast enough to have another ally against the evil side of their family. What Cassio isn’t expecting to find is the most stunning girl he’s ever seen. Now 11 years later, Cassio keeps running into Áine Evans and her best friend Margaret Callahan.
Áine has grown up into a gorgeous and fiery red-haired beauty that Cassio knows is meant to be his. She’s also not just an architect but runs a side business that she keeps secret from everyone, including her family.
I truly loved reading this romance and could barely put it down it was so good! I love Áine’s character and how feisty and fiery she is after what she was put through as a teenager. it’s not often that you see a heroine put the hero in his place in a mafia romance! Áine and Cassio are definitely meant for another and I loved their banter! Cassio’s character comes so far from the start of the book to the end. He really starts to see what Luciano and Nico have with their wives.
I honestly can’t praise this book enough! The series definitely keeps getting better and better and I can’t wait to read Alexei’s book next!


Eva Winners released her first novel Second Chance At Love in 2020 and has been writing vigorously ever since. She writes about everlasting romance for every century focusing on characters emotional development and always guarantees an HEA.
She loves yoga, wine and her kiddos. In her spare time, she seeks adventures either hiking through trails or exploring the beaches.
Writing books has always been her passion and she brings real life to the forefront in everything she writes about.
Deeply passionate characters and stories will draw you in and you'll never want to leave.
Follow her on social media to stay up to date with all her new releases!














No comments:
Post a Comment