Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Release Blitz: NEVER TRUST THE LIVING by Lani Lynn Vale




Battle Crows MC, Book 7

Lani Lynn Vale

Release Date: October 4, 2022


About the Book

It’s not every day that someone tries to pin a murder on you and a random girl you just met. But Bram Crow isn’t your average, everyday guy, either.


One second, he’s hiding evidence with the girl, and the next, he has to marry her so a police detective doesn’t get suspicious.


Did he mention that he had a long-term girlfriend at the time?


To say that things didn’t go as planned would be an understatement.


To say that falling in love with his wife, definitely wasn’t part of the plan, either.


Nor was her leaving me when I finally realized she was my world.




Purchase Links

Amazon: https://amzn.to/3BxTOsb 

Apple: https://apple.co/3B6ugkk 

Nook: https://bit.ly/3LdfsVJ 

Kobo: https://bit.ly/3U171Rp 

Audio: COMING SOON


Add to your TBR: https://bit.ly/3j2zg14 






Never Trust the Living is the final book in Lani Lynn Vale’s Battle Crow MC series and holy cow! This book is so gritty and emotional that I read it in one sitting.

 

Lani Lynn Vale’s writing has come leaps and bounds as I’ve read her books throughout the years. This book, shows how much she has really grown as writer.

 

Never Trust the Living is Bram’s story and fair warning, it packs one hell of an emotional punch! Bram’s story is so unique to his brothers’. Lani takes you on the journey of how he and Dory meet and how they become married. 

 

It is definitely dark in some spots but the growth that both Bram and Dory go through is phenomenal and REAL. This storyline feels realistic from every perspective and I think that is why I loved it more than the other of the series. 

 

Well done Lani for another incredible series and I can’t wait to read what you come out with next!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment