Friday, October 30, 2015

Review by Jackie: Take Me Away by Leona Steele


When Jessica Millet was sent on a delivery to the largest law firm in Boston, she had no idea what she was getting herself into. She's always had dreams of being a lawyer, but her life situation never allowed her to. Now she might be getting a shot at her dreams, but she hasn't yet realised that everything comes at a price... 

Damien Stone, CEO of Stone LLC., is a man who never takes no for an answer. A ruthless lawyer known for his dominant attitude, he never lets anything stand between him and what he wants. A tense encounter gone-wrong takes a turn that Jessica would have never expected... 

Note: This book contains steamy sex scenes between a dominant CEO and an inexperienced paralegal. Not for anyone under the age of 18.

Add to Goodreads





4 Star 
I was given this book for a honest review
Leona Steele is new to me and I have to say I will be looking for more from her.
This is a short read and I wish it had been longer I really enjoyed reading and getting to know the characters and found myself wanting more.....
Jessica has always dreamed of being a lawyer but circumstances beyond her control has left her giving up her dream and working in the local Chinese takeaway.
Damien is CEO of Stone LLC and he is a man who knows what he wants and normally gets it.
A chance meeting over a delivery of Chinese food could change both there life's .....
Jessica and Damien have chemistry and there are some very hot steamy sex scenes in this novella.
My only disappointment was it wasn't longer but I will be looking forward to book 2
Well Written and Well Done Leona Steele.






No comments:

Post a Comment