Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Release Promo & Reviews by Jackie & Erin: Blind Love by Kelly Elliott

     

Harley and I had our whole lives planned out, until her plans changed, and those plans didn't include me. After years spent trying to get the love of my life out of my head and repair my too-damaged heart, I thought I was finally moving on…but life sure has a funny way of letting you know when those best-laid plans are about to be turned upside down. My entire world was rocked when Harley unexpectedly moved back to Oak Springs. Every miserable moment I'd spent trying to get over her and every hour I'd wasted trying to erase her from my life came back to haunt me the minute she walked into my office, fear in her eyes, and asked me for help. Would I…or better yet, could I walk away from her this time after all that she had put me through? What I really needed to know is would I be able to forge ahead with the future I had so meticulously planned—one that didn't include Harley—or will her return finally open my eyes to a future full of endless possibilities?   Blind Love is book five in the Cowboys and Angels series.    

AVAILABLE NOW!

AMAZON | iBooks | B&N | Kobo

             
Kelly Elliott is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling contemporary romance author. Since finishing her bestselling Wanted series, Kelly continues to spread her wings while remaining true to her roots and giving readers stories rich with hot protective men, strong women and beautiful surroundings. Her bestselling works include, Wanted, Broken, Without You, and Unconditional Love, to name just a few. Kelly has been passionate about writing since she was fifteen. After years of filling journals with stories, she finally followed her dream and published her first novel, Wanted, in November of 2012. Kelly lives in central Texas with her husband, daughter, and two pups. When she’s not writing, Kelly enjoys reading and spending time with her family. She is down to earth and very in touch with her readers, both on social media and at signings. To find out more about Kelly and her books, you can find her through her website. www.kellyelliottauthor.com

FACEBOOK | TWITTER| GOODREADS | AMAZON AUTHOR PAGE



5 Star Review Blind Love (Cowboys & Angels #5) by Kelly Elliott

This has to be one of my favourite series and Blind Love is about Tripp and Harley and is a second chance at love story. Although a stand alone I would recommend that you read these books in order as I do believe that you will get more enjoyment from the story this way as you Parker family evolves throughout the series.  
  
This story had me engrossed from the first chapter to the last. I have been intrigued by
Tripp since he first appeared in the series and I was anxious to read his story. Blind Love lived up to my expectations in every way; although having said that I really wanted to smack Tripp across the back of his head several times reading this book; he frustrated me so much at times.

Harley and Tripp have been in love for what seems like forever but she left town and shattered Tripp’s heart. Finally deciding after many years to move on with Mallory (or is he?), Tripp is shocked when Harley returns wanting to talk to him. Tripp is a stubborn man and does his best to avoid Harley at all costs. Now she is back and wants to talk, but Tripp is determined to avoid Harley, but at what cost? However, his family are equally as determined that he finally listen to what Harley has to say (have I mentioned how much I love this family?).

This was one of those books I wanted to take slowly, to savour the story and yet I found myself riveted and saying to myself, just one more chapter until I finished.

The banter between Harley and the Parker women was at time hilarious and it certainly made for some truly snort worthy moments. Chloe continues to almost steal the book away form the main characters with her cute and smart mouth, I just adore that young lady.  


Blind Love was a beautifully written, romantic, story of a second chance at love and that given time and hard work, dreams can and do come true. I cannot wait for more in this series.



5 Stars
We may be 5 books into the Cowboys and Angels Series but that doesn’t mean this series is slowing  down in fact for me Blind Love is one of the best. If you love second chance romances you will want to read Tripp and Harley’s story because this book is a love story built around second chances. 
Harley is back in Oak Springs and has taken over as the local vet and that means working with Tripps family so she really is hoping he has forgiven her for doing what she thought was right for him all those years ago, problem is Tripp didn’t know she was putting his needs ahead of hers he thought she had left him for another man......Will Tripp finally come to his senses once his sister Waylynn reads him the right act or will he push Harley into someone else’s arms when she comes to him for  help.........
Once again Kelly Elliott made me feel like I was home with my family and friends, I love the banter this family and their extended friends share, I love how Chloe always manages to steal the show with her witty one liners, the women in this family are so funny they always have me laughing out loud and as always we get glimpses of the other Parker kids so you really feel part of this amazing clan. Looking forward to the next book in what is one of my favourite series. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment