Release Date: July 27
Amelia
Never make the same mistake twice is my motto.
After being left in the dust of an old pickup truck, I promised that I would take care of myself
and never trust another man with a sexy smirk and cowboy boots.
Then he showed up, and he’s everywhere I turn. He's at the barn, he's at the bar, and now, he's my roommate.
He makes me want things I shouldn’t
Asher
I grew up in foster care, and on my eighteenth birthday, I was set free.
I spent years coasting from town to town.
Staying wasn’t a part of my plan and neither was love, especially with someone off limits.
This was all supposed to be temporary.
I’m just hoping my secret doesn’t destroy the only family I’ve ever known.
Buried secrets are never buried for long.
From the very start, Southern Secrets captivated me. The words penned were wonderful and the family dynamic in it,will blow you away, just as it did to me.
Asher and Amelia. These two. Im honestly not sure how to convey the myriad of emotions I felt whilst reading this book. It was riveting, full of secrets, drama, steam and so much more that to truly understand, you need to read it.
It is a story that will have your heart beating so fast at wondering what on earth will happen. There are twists you dont see coming and secrets that will have your jaw hitting the floor!
Its an absolutely brilliant book, the author has outdone herself and I cannot wait for more of this series.
Outstanding!
Natasha Madison delivers a beautiful romantic suspense novel in the telling of Asher and Amelia’s story.
Asher has never felt like he belonged anywhere, not after how his life turned out. When he finds work at Amelia’s family’s farm he starts to think that he might stick around for awhile. But certain events start happening that have Asher wondering if maybe it might be time to head back out on the road.
Amelia is working her butt off, working two jobs to pay off her dream. She can’t wait until the bar she’s dreamed about owning is one day hers. She loves working behind the bar. She also has had her eyes set on something (or maybe someone) else too.
Amelia has admired Asher from afar for some time. When certain events unfold, she offers up her house for Asher to stay in. It doesn’t take long for the fireworks to start going off for these two.
I loved this book from start to finish. It’s a gorgeous book and the characters are beautifully written. Plenty of suspense that keeps you turning the pages well into the night.
I can’t wait to read Reed’s story next!










No comments:
Post a Comment