Tuesday, March 22, 2022

RELEASE BLITZ: The Secret by Kristen Proby

 






The Secret by Kristen Proby is now live! 


From NYT and USA Today Bestselling author Kristen Proby comes a forbidden romance. The Secret is the first in the Single in Seattle series!

Vaughn is everything I'm supposed to stay away from. Sexy. Cocky. And famous.
Ultra-famous.
I grew up in a family full of wealthy celebrities. My father, Luke Williams, is the celebrity of them all. A superstar actor and producer, my father knows the downside of living in the spotlight. And because of that, he sheltered my siblings and me from everything Hollywood entailed. We didn't attend premieres. We weren't photographed. There were no friendships with other celebrities' children.
The limelight couldn't touch us.
But now, at twenty-five, I'm ready to start my life, working for my father's production company in downtown Seattle--until Vaughn Barrymore walks through the door.
He can't keep his hands off me. He's completely forbidden, but I can't help falling for the sweet, complicated man.
When--and it's when not if--my family finds out that I've been keeping this secret, will I have to choose between the man I love and those who mean the most to me? Or, by some miracle, can I have both?


  Download today on Amazon, Apple Books, Audible, Barnes & Noble, Kobo!


Amazon: https://amzn.to/30pw8G3

Apple Books: https://apple.co/3CgWMyr

Nook: https://bit.ly/3nfSJhr

Kobo: https://bit.ly/31R4ylS


Audible: https://adbl.co/365pOXF

Narrated by: Erin Mallon & Tim Paige


Goodreads: https://bit.ly/3otGPzV







Kristen Proby delivers another amazing romance with the release of The Secret, the first book in all new spin off series. 

The Secret is the story of Olivia Williams (Luke and Natalie’s daughter) and Vaughn Barrymore. 

Olivia grew up with a very famous father, Luke Williams, who was an actor turned producer. She always dreamt of attending all of the fancy parties and award shows but her father was very protective of her and her siblings. Now, Liv has made a name for herself in costume design working for her father’s production company. 

When Olivia has to measure the lead actor in her father’s latest big time movie, she thinks that Vaughn is stuck up and pretentious. It’s not until Vaughn takes a shining to her and is determined to see more of Liv that she starts to see his true colours. 

I simply devoured this book from start to finish! I literally read it in one sitting, it’s that good. I loved that we got to catch up with characters from quite a few of Ms Proby’s other Seattle couples and get to know their kids even better. 

I honestly can’t wait to read the next book in the series, The Scandal! This series promises to be another incredible interconnected romance series!

Meet Kristen



Kristen Proby has published more than forty titles, many of which have hit the USA Today, New York Times and Wall Street Journal Bestsellers lists. She continues to self publish, best known for her With Me In Seattle and Boudreaux series, and is also proud to work with William Morrow, a division of HarperCollins, with the Fusion and Romancing Manhattan Series.



Kristen and her husband, John, make their home in her hometown of Whitefish, Montana with their two cats.

 

Connect with Kristen


Website: https://www.kristenprobyauthor.com/

Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/6550037.Kristen_Proby

Amazon: http://amzn.to/2BD4vfq

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BooksByKristenProby/

Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/684662744993031/

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kristenproby/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Handbagjunkie

Bookbub: https://www.bookbub.com/authors/kristen-proby

Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/handbagjunkie/

Verve: https://ververomance.com/app/KristenProby





No comments:

Post a Comment