Tuesday, March 22, 2022

WRIGHT THAT GOT AWAY by K.A. Linde - Release Blast

 

Release Date: March 22

 

A sexy second chance rockstar romance set in the world of the Wrights about Campbell & Blaire from USA Today bestselling author K.A. Linde…

Campbell Abbey is the lead singer of the biggest band in the universe right now.

He’s also the boy I fell in love with in high school when no one knew my name.

Now, I have a million followers, teach girls every day how to love themselves and get over that boy that wronged them.

If only I could take my own advice…and not still pine for the Wright that got away.

Grab Your Copy Here:




Wright that got Away is a wonderful second chance romance and a story I just couldn’t put down.

Blaire and Campbell have known each other since high school. Campbell is now a famous rockstar and Blaire a popular blogger with a heart of gold. 

Campbell may be back in Lubbock for an event, however what happened 8 years ago is still fresh in Blaire’s mind. Needless to say this book is certainly not without drama, heartfelt moments and sad ones too but a love story that will cause you to wonder. Will this be Campbell’s time to win her back? 

The push and pull in the book made my heart hammer so hard. A definite rockstar romance with heart and soul! 

I loved everything about their story, I just loved being back in Lubbock so much. Its a place you cant help but want to visit too. I think this is one of my favourite stories by Ms Linde and I cant wait for more from her. 




Wright that Got Away is a second chance rockstar romance that will leave you swooning!

K.A. Linde writes another swoon worthy, pull at your heart strings romance that you won’t soon be forgetting. 

Campbell Abbey is the lead singer of Cosmere, a seriously popular band, and is struggling with his music. When he returns to Lubbock for a friend’s wedding, he didn’t anticipate staying there for months. But when he can’t seem to get over his writer’s block, he knows he can’t return to LA with what he has. 

Blaire is a blogger who has a million followers and loves what she does. The one person who she doesn’t love is her ex-Campbell. He broke her heart eight years ago and now that he’s back in town, she is doing everything in her power to stay far away from him. That is until one fateful night happens and he’s the only one who can help her. 

The characters in this book both come so far and develop beautifully. I truly enjoyed reading this book and how Blaire learns to trust again and how Campbell overcomes his fear of losing Blaire again. 

I would definitely recommend this book!

Meet K.A. Linde
K.A. Linde is the USA Today bestselling author of the Avoiding Series, Wrights, and more than thirty other novels. 

She has a Masters degree in political science from the University of Georgia, was the head campaign worker for the 2012 presidential campaign at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, and served as the head coach of the Duke University dance team. 

She loves reading fantasy novels, binge-watching Supernatural, traveling, and dancing in her spare time.

She currently lives in Lubbock, Texas, with her husband and two super-adorable puppies.
Visit her online at Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram @authorkalinde.
Join her newsletter for exclusive content, free books, and giveaways every month.

Hosted By:

No comments:

Post a Comment